New Student Tuition & Fees Policy
Registration may be only completed after the child passes the placement test/assessment. Children who score one or more years below grade level may be required to enter Mary Immaculate School repeating their current grade.
The following fee is due at the time of application to the school office.
$50.00 (cash or money order) application/testing/assessment fee per child (non-refundable):
# of children x $50.00 = Total Fee
The following non-refundable fees are due at the time of registration to the school office along with the SMART application.
- Registration Fee (non-refundable) – February 24, 2017
- $60.00 all children in Pre-Kindergarten
- $60.00 first child in family grades K – 8 only
- $40.00 each additional child in family grades K – 8 only
The registration fee is due as well as the special fees listed below and are payable upon acceptance into the school. Without this payment and contracts, registration for the 2017 – 2018 school year is not complete, and the student will not be permitted to attend Mary Immaculate School.
(All fees below are non-refundable) – February 24, 2017
- $75.00 per child (Technology/Computer Lab Fees)
NOTE: 2 1/2 year olds do not pay this fee.
- $40.00 per family (Smart Tuition Systems)
- Kindergarten: $50.00 per child (Special Celebration and Certificate)
- Grade 2: $50.00 per child (First Eucharist Celebration)
NOTE: The school and parish First Reconciliation and Communion Programs will be combined together, following the Archdiocese Program Guidelines.
- Grade 7: $75.00 per child (Retreat)
- Grade 8: $125.00 per child (Retreat and Graduation)
- Sports/Teams’ Fee: $75.00 per participating child, per sport (to be collected during the sport season)
The following NON-REFUNDABLE fees apply and are due no later than date specified:
Fundraising Fee March 24, 2017
$325.00 per family which includes (325) Three Hundred and Twenty-Five Raffle Tickets (September Back-to-School Night). Other fundraisers throughout the school year will be optional.
NOTE: Fundraising Fee is submitted to the SMART Tuition Company where the $325.00 fee will automatically be deducted from your saving/checking account.
Books/Classroom Materials April 27, 2017
NOTE: Book Fee/s is/are submitted to the SMART Tuition Company where the calculated fee will automatically be deducted from your saving/checking account.
- Pre-Kindergarten: $100.00
- Kindergarten: $150.00
- Grades 1-8: $200.00
Non-participation in Service Hours
40 hours / 50 hours CEF recipient families
$400 / $500 CEF recipients per family; $200 / $250 (per semester) will be submitted to the SMART Tuition Co. in the months of January and May where the calculated fee will automatically be deducted from your saving/checking account.
NOTE: Extra service hours are not transferable between semesters or between school parents.
Charity donations are for your own tax deductions and will not count towards school volunteer service hours. This fee is optional and payable only after deciding not to participate. Mary Immaculate School highly encourages parental participation.