The following fees are due at the time of registration to the school office.
- Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- $60.00 all children in Pre-Kindergarten
- $60.00 first child in family grades K – 8 only
- $40.00 each additional child in family grades K – 8 only
The registration fee is due as well as the special fees listed below and are payable upon acceptance into the school. Without this payment and contracts, registration for the 2017 – 2018 school year is not complete, and the student will not be permitted to attend Mary Immaculate School.
(All fees below are non-refundable) – February 24, 2017
- $75.00 per child (Technology/Computer Lab Fees)
NOTE: 2 1/2 year olds do not pay this fee.
- $40.00 per family (Smart Tuition Systems)
- Kindergarten: $50.00 per child (Special Celebration and Certificate)
- Grade 2: $50.00 per child (First Eucharist Celebration)
NOTE: The school and parish First Reconciliation and Communion Programs will be combined together, following the Archdiocese Program Guidelines.
- Grade 7: $75.00 per child (Retreat)
- Grade 8: $125.00 per child (Retreat and Graduation)
- Sports/Teams’ Fee: $75.00 per participating child, per sport (to be collected during the sport season)
The following NON-REFUNDABLE fees apply and are due no later than date specified:
$325.00 per family which includes (325) Three Hundred and Twenty-Five Raffle Tickets (September Back-to-School Night). Other fundraisers throughout the school year will be optional.
NOTE: If you elect not to pay the Fundraising Fee by February 24th, the Fundraising Fee will be submitted to the SMART Tuition Company where the $325.00 fee along with your monthly tuition fee will automatically be deducted from your saving/checking account on April 1st OR 10th depending on your scheduled date of withdrawal with SMART Tuition Co.
NOTE: If you elect not to pay the Book Fee/s by February 24th, the Book Fee/s will be submitted to the SMART Tuition Company where the calculated fee along with your monthly tuition fee will automatically be deducted from your saving/checking account on May 1st OR 10th depending on your scheduled date of withdrawal with SMART Tuition Co.
- Pre-Kindergarten: $100.00
- Kindergarten: $150.00
- Grades 1-8: $200.00
Please Note: The SMART Tuition Co. will apply a $35 per month late fee to all payments not made in full (each month following) until full payment is received.
I have been informed about the above-mentioned fees for the 2017-2018 school year and agree to have the SMART Tuition Company withdraw payments from my checking/savings account on the dates noted above (3/24 & 4/27).